Sunday, January 4, 2009

Their creeping crap

I opened my mail today as i was looking forward to flooding messages from friends wishing me a splendid Christmas and a Happy New Year; unfortunately, the first one i came across was a not-so-pleasant surprise:

Once you have opened this e-mail, there's no turning back.
Below are true descriptions of zodiac signs. Read your sign, then forward it on, with your zodiac sign and label on the subject line. This is the real deal, try ignoring or changing it, and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible day starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there. 14 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

I don't believe in curses, but i do believe it sends out negative energy- which in one way or the other, to the least, cause one some anxiety or fear.
Here i am embracing this curse, Bring it on sucker!! To whoever that sent me or anyone else this, UP YOURS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment