Tuesday, January 20, 2009

....................................................................................................

Today I feel somewhat lonely. Every time I question my existence in this world, I cant help but to feel lost and small among so many other –things of more importance

……………………………………………………………………………………………

When I compromise my feelings for the sake of someone else’s happiness, it seems like an act of kindness. When that someone else expects me to sacrifice my feelings for the sake of his or her own happiness, it seems like an act of selfishness

………………………………………………………………………………………………

When I loose my freedom to act and feel, I loose my drive to breathe

………………………………………………………………………………………………

We can not force happiness upon someone, or question its existence or non-existence, it just is, when it shall, how it will.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

When I do things that are not “me”, I feel like I’m betraying myself

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Its sad when I wake up some mornings, realizing that what I thought was a thought so profound is actually something so dumb

………………………………………………………………………………………………

The simple truth is that I want to remain “me”, untouched and rare. I despise when people think they know whats best for me. I do not need you to shower my seed, I choose to wait for the rain

………………………………………………………………………………………………

What you may think of as important always seems so trivial to me

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Someone clipped my wings when I reached out to embrace

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I don’t want to search because it is too dark, cant I wait for the moonlight?

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Why does it bug me so much that I have nothing to remind me of my childhood? Is it because it is no longer with me?

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Thou shall not put thy burden of guilt on thy neighbor

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I hate to hear people’s voices that try to teach me how to live

………………………………………………………………………………………………

People see wisdom in different things

………………………………………………………………………………………………

There are two types of lies: The ones we tell to others & the ones we tell ourselves

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sometimes you just kno things

……………………………………………………………………………………………

I feel different today

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Do not try to chop of its branch every time it creeps for sunlight

………………………………………………………………………………………………

1 comment: