Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Wuff You!!!!!!





I haven't slept much today. Was awake the night trying to comfort Milano.

A dog in my dad's center gave birth to 7 puppies. Its funny, but all of em are so distinctively different. I couldn't help it but take one home. Named him Milano. Hez pure black but he has the most loveliest shaggy coat. 3 weeks old, what a darling. Im giving him up to my cousin next month.

Grr, its gonna be tough trying not to get attached to him. They're like babies aren't they? And i love the soft toffee smell you get on puppies, and their gentle huff when you lift them up.
The look on his mothers face as i took him away was like a stab to my heart. Heard him cry himself to sleep today morning. *sniff*.

Sigh- now thats my true passion in life, being close to what is most pure. I wanna take a few years off when i'm older and live in the jungle. I wanna swim with the whales, touch the elephants feet, kiss the orang utan and watch the horn bills fly. I want to sleep on the grass, wash my face in a river and ohh.... i almost fogot.... find my unicorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment