Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year with a pop!!

It’s my first day of work and I’m taking this few minutes to share with you a pick from the top of my mind. Honestly, its been on top of my mind for the past two days. Every time i fly into a "normal" mode, i think of the incident and i start blushing. OMG.

BLUSHHHHH*

Two days ago, about 9 of us from the office including Kat J gathered for a pool/ house party. They day went on great; it was lovely and all. There were much wine and alcohol going around, which nobody really hesitated to consume. Kat and i had our own concoction of a cocktail called "fuck it". We downed our “fuck its” with full of gusto, much needed gusto, before discovering a new cocktail called “I don’t know what the fuck that is”. .

Time passed by joyously, and the herd decided to move to the pool. I put on my pink little bikini and jumped into the pool along with Leon and two other (most adorablestttt in the whole wide world) volunteers from the office. The swim was quite a splash. Like first time guppies in the water, we quickly swam towards the water slide. We queued in one by one, and did a belly toss down the slide. I was the last to go.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee......plop!!!

The water below was barely four feet high. I got up to get my balance, as I starred at the others to get approval of my "amazing" belly toss. I looked straight ahead at the others and I saw a mortified look on one of the volunteers face, and he, looked at me with his hands on his man boobs, saying "FIX it !". My natural reaction was "Huh???". "Fix what?" I asked. Then he repeated himself, "FIX IT" !!, pointing to his boob again.

I looked down my chest, and there it was... my shameless nipple against the shimmer of my pink bikini, popping out of the bikini top. I hastily pulled up my bikini, and avoided all eye contact. I contemplated keeping the story to myself, but I had to explain my “suddenly-weird behavior” to the boyfriend. Instead of some support to the local voyeur, I think I made his day to his funny bone.

To avoid further awkwardness, I came clean and laughed about It along with the others. I felt like dying. I tried to convince Kat to kinda flash one of her nipples as a test of friendship. I still wish she had….

So here I am, sitting. Dreading the walk of shame as I procrastinate collecting my monthly salary with the fear that I might bump into “the –one- that- saw- IT”. The morning kinda completed itself as my colleagues decided to fill Charlene in on my “wardrobe malfunction” as they would call it.

So…I guess , my new year kinda started with a “pop”. The Big Guy didn’t bother to spare me for the new year. I hope it dusnt pave my luck for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment